Admission Eligibility Criteria
In order to be accepted at Recovery Corner, we require that prospective residents meet the following criteria:
- Residents must be males, aged 18 years or older
- Residents must express a desire to abstain from the use of substances;
- The Residents must not meet the criteria for higher levels of care.
- Recovery Corner shall not involuntarily admit or retain any resident.
- Recovery Corner shall not retain any resident who is a danger to himself or herself or others, or whose behavior interferes with the health, safety and/or welfare of staff or other residents.
- An imminent danger to self or others. This would require a higher level of care.
- Minimal understanding and willingness to strive toward meeting individual recovery goals.
- Moderate to severe organic mental disorders.
- Inability to respond to program goals or rules
Anyone not meeting Recovery Corner criteria will be referred to an outside and appropriate facility.